PREBENA Screws comply with DIN 18182-2:2010-02. The dry-wall screws are suitable for fastening of plaster- and fiberboards. The most efficient way is to process coarse thread screws with a PREBENA collated screwdriver.
- GFPH = dry wall screws, fine thread, phosphate coated
- GGPH = dry wall screws, coarse thread, phosphate coated
- GBPH = dry wall screws, with drill point, phosphate coated
- FMPH = Fiber board screws, holi thread, phosphate coated
- STNK = Chipboard screws, partial thread, galvanized yellow
Further types and lengths are available on request!
from 19 – 55 mm (3/4" – 2-1/4")
Wire size: approx. 3,5 – 4,0 mm (0.138 – 0.157 in.)